Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck, you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
– Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
– Four classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
– Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
– Collect blueprints and craft new ships with special abilities and cards
– Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
– Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
– Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises…
– The Staff of Glivinder: new location for players with at least one crystal
– New monsters, a new NPC, and a new boss to face off against in The Staff Of Glivinder
– Improved variety in endless mode, with new backgrounds and environmental effects
– Several new cards to find, and a new blueprint and ship to collect
– New cards for many existing enemies
– Quality of life improvements, including a toggle to auto-double coins if you already own the Spirit of Fortune