McDonald’s official app for Japan has always given you access to coupons and other valuable information. Now you can place an order right from the phone, with contactless payment. Take your time to choose what you want, and skip the order line.
What you get:
– Mobile Order: place your order on the way to the store and start it cooking when you arrive
– Great deals with the latest coupons
– Recommended specials tailored to your tastes
– Browse through the full McDonald’s menu
– Details on ingredients, allergy information, and nutritional information
– Collect and use loyalty points with one tap
– Now available in English
Mobile Order is easy:
1. Sign in with Email, Facebook or Twitter
2. Choose a store
3. Pick the items you want
4. Choose pick up method (counter, take out or table delivery*)
5. Choose payment method (VISA, Mastercard, JCB, Diners or LINE Pay)
6. When you arrive at the restaurant, tap to confirm your payment and we will start preparing your order, fresh
* Table delivery is available at participating restaurants and during limited service hours. Drive-Thru is not supported. Please park your car, and pick up at the counter inside the store.
Collecting and using loyalty points is easy too:
You can use loyalty point cards by logging in with your Rakuten ID or Docomo D Account from the “Point Card” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
– Log in with your Rakuten ID to use Rakuten Points
– Log in with your Docomo D account to use D Points
– Loyalty point services are not available for Mobile Order purchases
English support details:
For your convenience, we offer English localization in most areas of the app. It will improve in future versions. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to serving you soon.
● Facebook login update. Facebook will no longer support login from Older version of McDonald’s Japan app.
● Changes of the display of refunded orders on order history screen.
● Bug fixes