Are you sick of all those colorful and chaotic launchers?
Did Icons, App Drawer and Dock bother you enough?
Do you miss those times when you could do whatever you wanted with a simple command?
Then, T-UI Launcher and its Linux-like CLI (Command Line Interface) is exactly what you need.
• T-UI commands (like uninstall, open, sms, ..)
• Native Android/Linux commands
• aliases, use your favourite commands faster
• suggestions, to help you compose your commands
• RSS reader
• in-app notes, for your to-do list
• reply to your notifications directly from your launcher
• online theme repository, share your own setup with the community
• TUIXT, in-app text editor
• extremely highly customizable launcher
• CLI music player
• full Linux-like CLI interface
Some T-UI commands:
• uninstall [app]
• sms [contact] [text]
• call [contact]
• calc [expression]
• search [google, playstore, youtube, files]
• share [file]
• mv / cp [file] [dest]
+ many other Linux commands
Wiki -> https://goo.gl/5znteK
Google+ community -> https://goo.gl/aoMnXX
GitHub -> https://goo.gl/As4JG6
Twitter -> https://goo.gl/pgWs8V
Telegram -> https://goo.gl/sqy2ft
TIP: don’t install this if you don’t like having a CLI as your home Launcher, if you hate Linux or those two things together.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
– the “donate” command has been removed to accomplish the new rules
There’s nothing new in this release, feel free to ignore this update if you want.
Copyright© 2020 APKFile - Free APK Downloads For Android™