Cisco Webex is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute anytime with messaging, file sharing, white boarding, video meetings, calling, and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalog of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what’s happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages, and files across all your spaces – no need to switch accounts or views
• Bring The Experience Into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
Want to do more with Webex ? Visit webex.com.
Historical Release Notes:
What’s new in Webex
Upcoming in Webex:
Current status of Webex services:
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS – PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/cloud-and-software/universal-cloud-agreement.html). You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex software.
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
For more information visit www.webex.com
For availability in your location visit www.cisco.com/go/webexteams-availability
We’ve added the following features:
• Webex Teams is now the all new Webex
• Dial Pad Access (Unified CM, Webex Calling, Calling Hosted by Service Provider)
• See all the key features in each release under What’s New
See complete release notes: https://help.webex.com/en-us/mqkve8/Cisco-Webex-Teams-Release-Notes