Open Camera is a camera application with all the features and fully free for phones and tablets. features:
. * Option to auto – to stabilize your photos are perfectly level no matter what (see example image shown above)
. * Zoom via multi-touch gesture control and a touch
. * Flash on / off / auto / Torch
* Choose to focus modes (including macro).
* Tap to select the focus and metering area.
* Face Detection Alternative.
* Choice of front / back camera.
* Select scene modes, color effects, white balance and exposure compensation.
* Choose camera and video quality and resolution JPEG.
* The video recording time (with optional audio).
* The Timer option.
* Burst mode with configurable delay.
* Option to mute the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause to change orientation. Optimize option for left and right handed users.
* Keys Configurable volume (to take a picture, zoom, or change the exposure compensation).
* Choose save folder (though note Google has blocked access to the recording on the external SD card on Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx.)
* Configurable on-screen display shows the memory device’s remaining battery time, guidance and direction of the camera; Also option to replace a variety of bars (including “rule of thirds”).
* Aspect Ratio display can be adjusted to maximize the size of the display screen, or combine with the relationship between the resolution of the appearance of photo / video (so what you see is what is actually written).
* Optional GPS tagging (geotagging) of images, including compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef) site.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* The instructions available from http://opencamera. sourceforge.net /
* Completely free and without advertising, unlike most Android applications. Open Source.
Now you can take a picture, record a video or audio like if you were a spy!
With this application it looks like that you’re playing a game, but actually you will be recording without anyone knowing it!!
(Some features may not be available on all devices because they can depend on hardware resources, or the version of Android.)
If you want, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing the Donation Mark Harman application.
share on social networks
The Git repository is available at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/code/. Note that I work with auto crlf off (otherwise, it converts all line endings Linux in Windows format). If you want to work with the source, check out the latest version from the repository.
This font is released under GPL v3 or later.
Contact the developer Mark Harman if you have suggestions, bug fixes, ports for other platforms or whatever: Harman point mark at ntlworld dot com.