Run For It tracks and stores your runs. It contains a multitude of features to use in training. You can set up speedwork sessions, get feedback to train within a set pace range, train against a saved ‘ghost’ run, set target distances and save set-ups. Distance, pace, speedwork and target distances are saved into a diary. During a run the whole interface is a single, configurable button. Tap anywhere to go/pause, swipe for the audio/vibration feedback and responses you configured it for.
If wanted, there is a version that uses the Air runtime, allowing a smaller file.
Full Feature List:
– During a run the whole interface is a single, configurable button. Tap to go/pause, swipe for the audio/vibration feedback and responses you configured it for. No fumbling for a small button
– Clear audio and vibration feedback for all functions
– Train against a saved ‘ghost run’ and swipe for time ahead/behind the saved session
– Customise different functions’ volume levels and overall app volume
– Pace Checker helps you maintain a target pace window for a session and may be activated on a speedwork interval automatically
– Recent Pace lets you hear the pace over the last distance, whatever you set it for e.g. half a mile
– Target distances notify you when you hit them and time/pace is stored
– Auto-pause at definable low pace to cut out road crossing etc
– Head Home shows/feeds back the relative heading and distance of the start location or a saved location
– Route Guide lets you store markers for a new route and be notified of the relative heading to turn as you approach those points
– Add footwear and allocate runs to shoes to monitor mileages of specific trainers
– Save a set up so you needn’t set up target distances, speedwork, pace checking, swipe configuration, volumes etc repeatedly for different style sessions
– Save a 3D model of a run that you can spin and tilt to view a workout
– Save a map with your run overlaid
– Screen Lock, if your device thinks a sleeve or the holder contact is you tapping the screen this prevents it by you doing touch-hold-swipe/release for configured response
– Many UI themes to choose from
If you encounter any issues please do get in touch and, if we can, they’ll get sorted.
Run For It!
Better menu response and text sizing
Copyright© 2017 - 2018 APKFILE - All Right Reversed.