The Puck Strike game has been inspired by popular board games from the pre-computer era (such as Shuffleboard, Carrom and Chapaev). The aim of the game is to knock all of your opponent's pucks off the board (the 'game field'), while keeping your own on the board. Some game fields have solid borders and one or more 'dead' zones; the aim in this case is to push your opponent's pucks into these zones.
Each game consists of three sets. After each set the winner's pucks move forward and change their layout.
Change of Turn
Change of turn can occur in two ways:
· Always Change Turn. Each player has only one turn, with players taking shots in rotation.
· After Miss. Change of turn occurs when a player knocks their own puck off the board or can not knock any opponent's puck off the board.
If you play against the device, there are three levels of AI Intelligence: 'Easy', 'Medium', and 'Hard'.
You can set the puck movement settings to suite your style of play.
1) Two Clicks. This mode allows you to define the direction and power of your shot carefully and without haste. Tap a puck and move your finger in the direction of impact. The power of the shot is indicated visually by the arrow length, while the fill level is shown by a special bar. Once you define the direction and power of the shot you can shoot by clicking the Shot button, or cancel the shot by clicking the Cancel button. Selecting a different puck also cancels your current shot selection.
2) Direct Shot. The shot happens as soon as you define the shot's direction and power, and release the puck. To cancel the shot, slide back the selected puck to downgrade the power level of the shot to zero.
3) Inverse Shot or Slingshot. The power and direction of the shot is defined by moving your finger in the direction opposite to the impact.
4) Finger Push. The quickest way to shot: just tap on, move and release the puck.
The Replay button allows you to replay and review your last turn.
The Speed button sets the animation speed of the puck's movement.
Copyright© 2017 - 2018 APKFILE - All Right Reversed.