Simple and practical application for computing the weight and balance of the Bombardier Dash-8 Q400 aircraft. This particular version is only for use with Arik Air Q400 aircraft at this time.
– Fixed bug where Aft 2 baggage compartment was using the incorrect calculation value for it’s index.
– Fixed bug that caused the Aft 2 baggage compartment text to say -65536 when it’s limit was exceeded.
– Reduced the size of the app by removing an unused .png file.
– BKU and BKV now have new weights and indexes to comply with the latest W&B Revision #24 approved for use in Arik. Also the index when adding or removing a jumpseater now shifts 4.0 rather than 3.7. All of these changes are included in this update.
– After pressing “calculate,” the application now checks to see if the takeoff and landing index are within limits for their corresponding weights. If they are out of limit, the values will turn red, and a warning sound and message will appear.
– Added two new aircraft: BKW and BKX. When selecting either of the two new aircraft, you’ll notice that the 7th passenger compartment is removed and 10, instead of 6 passengers are permitted in the 1st passenger compartment.
– Added 70 seat aircraft configuration’s forward baggage compartment limitations to the appropriate areas of the application. 399kg maximum instead of 413kg.
– Warning message added requiring you to agree that all information will not be used as a sole means of computing the weight and balance.
– Passenger values all preset to “0” now upon app initialization.
– Fixed bug where ramp fuel index was being subtracted instead of being added to the zero fuel weight index when computing the ramp weight index.
– Fixed bug where the BOI/BOW indexes were off by a value of “3.7.”
(Thank you Jose for the ideas and for finding the above bugs)
– Fixed passengers on board and crew values (POB – Crew). Jumpseat automatically adds 1 crew member.
– Application edited to hopefully work on devices with smaller screens.
– Added a check to the “calculate” button that requires you to select an aircraft registration prior to proceeding to the next page.
– Warning sound (“Now wowww”) added to warning notification when aircraft limitations have been exceeded.
– Aircraft limits page added to the data entry screen for reference.
– Taxi fuel index is now subtracted rather than added. (Thanks Zino)
– Various visual edits and bug fixes.
– Initial release
New weights and indexes for BKU, BKV, BKX, and BKW.
Copyright© 2017 - 2018 APKFILE - All Right Reversed.